Dr. MICHELLE SPEARS, DDS
License Number 968957
Dr. Michelle Spears, DDS studied Dentistry at Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC) 1979-1983, and has had her own practice for over 35 years.
Between 2001 and 2003, she studied and focused on Bio-Compatibility for Dental Materials, as well as Cosmetic Dentistry in Dallas, TX, from 2004 to 2006.
She has always been in constant search of the newest and most advanced treatments, as well as the most innovative materials that are used in the United States, Canada and Europe. She has also been a speaker and instructor in globally recogonized Dental seminars internationally, teaching about the latest materials and techniques throughout the dental community.
- – Spears Dental Office, Mexico City, 1984-1999 (private practice)
- – Greenspoint Dental Center, Houston, TX, 2000-2005
- – Cosmetic Dental Center, Reynosa, Tamps, MX, 2004-2008 (private practice)
- – Biocompatibilidad y Estética Odontológica, Cd. De Mexico, 2008-2011 (private practice)
- – Dental Bio-Esthetics, Playa Del Carmen, Q Roo, 2011- Current (private practice).
Dr. Michelle Spears has been an authorized speaker for Axis Dental, Danville Dental Materials, Premier Dental Company, Garrison Dental Solutions, EVE Ernst Vetter, and ENDEVE Dental in Mexico.